quote:
Originally posted by klinton:

A FUCKING CURSE?!?!

First it's immoral to just be myself, and live a normal life. Now I'm decidely cursed by God? A test for the twisted people who called themselves my parents? I've been trying to avoid this ridiculous thread and the bullshit that it's been spewing, but c'mon folks, if this gets anymore blatantly hateful and sick...

You do realize folks that Adolf fucking Hitler presented an entire array of 'scientific' and 'biblical' evidence for his genocide. If you read up on it, alot of it came across a hell of a lot like the shit in this thread.

Good Christians my ass....You smug fucks!

Jesus loves you. Now read this pamphlet.

Seriously though, I don't think PI ever said anything about that obviously askew view being a Christian one. I think you'll agree that you've jumped the gun a smidge by assuming he was speaking about Christian-folk.

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Sammitch:

I'm not an expert on why some people are homosexuals and some aren't, but I seriously think you'll find a more plausible answer in psychology than in genetics. Nobody is born gay. At least there hasn't been any conclusive evidence to support that idea yet....

I've always believed it to be either/or. I've known people who've felt an attraction to the same sex since... they've felt attraction. I've also known people who've decided, usually (but not always) after some unfortunate or traumatic event involving the opposite sex, to make "the change." Either way is my vote.

Of course, my vote is worth about as much as the gum I'm chewing.
quote:
Originally posted by Harpy of the JLR:

If Jesus lived in modern-day Tampa (where I'm from)...

If you ever need to purchase or refinance your house, you know who to turn to [biiiig grin] .