"Believing that homosexuality is "not a choice" is an unproven belief system, as scientifically unproven as bleeding and alchemy."

Just as unproven is that it's a choice. Of coure, I'm sure you discount any evidence that's been found that indicates brain differences between gays and straights. Yes, that line of research is still in its infancy, so we'll have to see where it leads. No conclusions yet.

?Many others categorize homosexuality --as I said, including psychological professionals-- as a treatable obsessive-compulsive disorder, just as drug addiction, alcoholism, pedophilism, sado-masochism, gambling, and many other disorders are treatable."

How many? Seriously, poll all the shrinks and let's see some numbers.

"And I hasten to add, that pedophilism and other psychological disorders are being pushed by psychologists to be removed from the list of psychological disorders"

Of course you hasten to add this.

Name the shrinks pushing for pedophilism being pushed from the DSM. Name them! Goddamn it, name them! Stop indicting an entire profession based on a few fucks. Jesus, there are always a few crackpots everywhere...

Just keep your fucking homophobia to yourself. You don't want gays throwing their lives in your face, please do the rest of us the same favor!