quote:
Originally posted by Dave the Wonder Boy:

And I hasten to add, that pedophilism and other psychological disorders are being pushed by psychologists to be removed from the list of psychological disorders

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Jackson:

Of course you hasten to add this.

Name the shrinks pushing for pedophilism being pushed from the DSM. Name them! Goddamn it, name them! Stop indicting an entire profession based on a few fucks. Jesus, there are always a few crackpots everywhere...

Just keep your fucking homophobia to yourself. You don't want gays throwing their lives in your face, please do the rest of us the same favor!

Man, I love the name-calling. When you can't disprove what I say, you just slap on a dismissive label, and avoid dealing with the logic of what I'm saying.

The article that names names of who is pushing legitimizing pedophilism is in my top few posts on page 23 of this topic, as I said.

And I'm sure homosexuality's push for normalization within the psychological community began "based on a few f---s" as well. And gradually gained legitimacy. The fact that the psychological association will even LISTEN to an argument for normalization of pedophilism speaks volumes.

You just try to keep your denial of the facts and your rabid anti-conservatism in check, and remember that it's a free country, and I have just as much right to express my views as you do. Especially since the view of homosexuality I'm voicing is held by a majority, and that the pro-gay lobby in this country, however large, is still a minority.

It is not your right, as a minority view, to tell a majority that they don't have a right to their beliefs, and a right to VOICE those beliefs.

"Homophopia" translates to: trying to shut me up, and others who share my views, by using slanderous and dismissive labels.

Jerk.