quote:
Originally posted by klinton:
You know Dave...you're so right. I don't know how I didn't see it before. You're right to live your life as you choose without having to make concesions for others is far more important than my right to enjoy the same rights and freedoms as the rest of society. Fuck...I can't believe I'm being so bloody selfish, wanting equal rights and all when you're opinion is so much more important. Thank you for opening my eyes.

You've had a right to your lifestyle for at least 10 years. Why push it now to include "gay marriage" and force your beliefs unnecessarily on the rest of us, who clearly disagree with your lifestyle?

THE PROBLEM is that you're not content to live as you want to, but that you force the rest of us to accept and agree with it. And force the rest of us to accept a decadent standard that clearly contradicts the Bible (see verses), and what we know to be right.
Is this a necessary "freedom"?
Or is it in fact an imposition and an attack on conservative beliefs and religion? You can rationalize it all you want, but you know the answer.

I was content to let gays have their rights, but now they've gone beyond the right to live as they want, and instead imposed their beliefs on the rest of us.