"And again, as I said prior, regarding it being "a small group of psychologists" lobbying for homosexuality to again be categorized as a mental illness, as Jim Jackson alleges, it is again political correctness that keeps many psychologists from objecting, since any psychologist will have their name dragged through the mud for holding or publicly supporting such a politically incorrect view."

Refresh me, then, on why it is that you are saying that any shrink who disagrees with this pro-gay perspective will be intra-professionally discredited. How do you know this? You are not in the profession of psychologists, so how can you know this?

And if MOST psychologists would disagree with someone taking an anti-gay stance...what is wrong with that? Is it perhaps MOST psychologists no longer think it's appropriate as mental health professionals and students of the science of human behavior to label homosexuality a mental illness?

If you've presented "reason" why earlier, I apologize...I am not going back and re-reading a 25 page thread. If you'd be so kind as to clarify it again, I'd be grateful.

Jim