Quote:

Basically, all you've done is come back and say you don't like my answers, and spun them into a nullified category through disinformation. Which is consistent with most of the responses to what I've said, by many here.

Oh, I see. I thought I was participating in a discussing, an exchange of ideas.

I've listened to your argument, I've taken in your points, and I've even tried to ask questions(specifically, on the Canada thing) so as to better understand your perspective. This is an extremely long thread, but from the few pages I did peruse, I didn't see you address those points.

Though I might not agree with them, I never said I "don't like" your answers. Infact, I think I've remained pretty civil throughout my posts. I haven't insulted you or called you names. I haven't generalized you(as you've done to me) or belittled your position. I'd just like to have an honest conversation about a prevalent topic in today's society.

I maintain one, basic principle; equal rights. I believe that gays should have the right to do what everyone else has the right to do.

I also believe that those who do not support or endorse homosexuality should have the right to peacefully voice their opinion(just as everyone else has the right to voice theirs), so long as in doing so they do not deny gays their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, as stated in the Constitution.

It's a pretty simple concept. All people have the right to believe whatever they wish, and to voice that beliefs in a non-violent or harrassing manner.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.