Quote:

Animalman said:
Quote:

Pariah said:Sorry to have to disagree with you, but that reasoning is flawed. A single persons actions doesn't represent a group's actions.

That's exactly my point, Pariah. That's why I'm trying to say, in contrast to what Dave seems to be implying.

.....and after I read more posts I see you get that now. Sorry.

I'm not implying anything. I'm flatout saying it.

There are consistent patterns within the gay community, in backlash toward ANY criticism of the gay perspective, no matter how polite and objective that reporting is.

I saw a show on PBS' Frontline program, profiling Rush Limbaugh and his rise to popularity, where Limbaugh in the mid 1990's had been a guest host for the Tonight Show and he was ambushed by gays who hijacked the program to attack Limbaugh for his stated views (up to that time) on gays. They had to clear the entire audience from the Tonight Show set to allow Limbaugh to come back from a commercial break and give a closing comment.

The Frontline program said that since then, Rush, despite the controversy of his program in general, steers away from any discussion of gay issues, because of that specific harassment.
If someone of Rush's resources can be intimidated by gays into silence, I think that says quite a bit about the consistent harassing tactics of gays against those who publicly criticize te gay movement.

Any reporting of the ugly side of homosexuality in mainstream news, any portrayal of gays as being how they truly often are, promiscuous, vulgar, decadent, gyrating against each other in mock-sex at gay parades, dressed in all sorts of freakish drag, or wearing leather S & M clothing, or flogging each other with whips publicly in the middle of a gay march, or expressing endorsement of pedophilism and other perversions, ANY of this is attacked if portrayed in mainstream news, DESPITE its news accuracy. I've seen footage of all these things on the 700 Club and other Christian news programs, but very few others accurately report this side of the gay movement.

This again, as I've discussed in other topics, is something Bernard Goldberg described in his book Bias about the liberals taking causes they are sympathetic to, such as AIDS victims, homosexuality and homelessness, and distorting these groups to (disproportionate to reality) APPEAR to look "just like us" (i.e., white middle class mainstream America, that these groups are more widespread within the mainstream than they truly are) even though the true facts, if only reported, would clearly show them to be something else.