Quote:

Dave the Wonder Boy said:
There are only three nations on Earth that have legalized gay marriage (with an aggressive lobby in the U.S. attempting to make it the fourth).

The three countries are The Netherlands, Belgium and Canada, right? Those are the 3 I know of.

Anyway, yes, as of today there are only three countries that have passed gay marriage-bills, but all three were passed in the last few years, and many more are in the process of discussing it. That would suggest that support for gay marriage is growing.

In another five years, the number of countries that allow it may very well double...or even triple.

Quote:

But new generations growing up with liberal news and entertainment have increasingly cynical and warped values, with each new generation. The hegemonic influence of a liberal minority is slowly warping the majority.

I guess that's one way of looking at it. I think this is a recent historical trend only, though, and that, objectively, when you examine any era ripe with social change, each side tends to view the other as promoting "warped" values.

I will agree that the media takes a liberal stance on most social issues(yet still claims to be an unbiased, nonpartisan organization), but what I'm curious about is....why? How did this come about in the first place?

Quote:

This is not my fricking America.

The world is what you make of it.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.