Oops. Somehow, I had a duplicate post here, that I just omitted.

I'll inject a little comedy relief instead, some jokes told to me by a gay co-worker.

~

Why do girls run faster than boys?

Boys have stickshifts.

~

If two gay men and two lesbian women leave at the same time on a vacation, which will arrive first?

The women. They'll get there lickity split, while the men are still home packing their fudge.

~

And this one e-mailed to me by my best friend:

A Mississippi woodpecker and a Texas woodpecker were sitting on a tree in Mississippi. They were arguing about which state had the toughest trees to peck.
The Mississippi woodpecker said his state had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.
The Texas woodpecker challenged him, and they went to the tree, and the Texas woodpecker was able to peck it, no problem.

The Mississippi woodpecker was in awe.
The Texas woodpecker then challenged the Mississippi woodpecker to peck a tree in Texas, that no woodpecker there had been able to peck successfully.

But after both flew to Texas to find the tree, the Mississsippi woodpecker was able to peck the tree with no problem.

The two woodpeckers were now confused.
How is it that the Texas woodpecker was able to peck the Mississippi tree, and the Mississippi woodpecker was able to peck the Texas tree, when neither one was able to peck the tree in their own state?
After thinking for some time, they both came to the same conclusion:
Your pecker's always harder when you're away from home !

--------------------

"This Man, This Wonder Boy..."