Quote:

Kristogar Velo said:
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
Quote:

Danny said:
Quote:

Or you could post that shit at Kamphausen's boards. Home of dumbshit comic geeks. I tried for ages to argue the gay marriage thing with some Christian fuckknob and the guy still refuses to grasp the basic concepts of reason and compassion.

I have a couple of questions? Do you really have a "friend" who wrote this or are you so spineless that you made your friend up?

It does seem kinda odd that this friend has time to record the dates of Dave the whatever's posts, but can't just fucking register the name "Mike" or something to make his own post...

Unfortunately, it's not imaginary, unless Mad Hatter is one of Danny's alts:

http://208.56.183.233/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001768

.....seems i already got under hatters skin .... i love this stuff

Quote:

It's Rob Kamphausen's boards for his personal site, Cuck.
What's your e-mail, Martin???? Lord, someone help me. If this Christian cocksucker gets gets up on his high horse one more time without my being able to respond...well, I won't be responsible for my actions.

i may be wrong but isnt this the guy the midget who changed his convention plans because of RONIN? i'd hate to see what he does if someone gets on their high horse again oooooohhhh.....and remember he wont be responsible! they shoulda renamed it the dorky knoll.....they still aint figured it's just a message board, theirs nothing he can do but make a long winded geekdom post.....