Quote:

Thank you for standing there--

--On your soap box. You forgot to finish that phrase with “on your soapbox”.

Quote:

--and telling me what i am and am not.

Well, You're obviously not taking the trouble to go through what you are or REALLY aren't, so I did the job for you.

To be a Christian, it takes a certain amount of agreeance and belief in the Bible and teachings OF the Bible. Belief and agreeance you aren’t exactly exhibiting. You’re also characterizing it in such a way that suggests you don’t and feel no need to understand it (your taking lightly and insulting comments of the Bible verses). And what’s also required would be to actually practice the religion (go to mass).

Quote:

Yes, I am recognized as a Christian.

Recognized by whom?

Quote:

I'm a lot more accepting of people than some of the more self righteous and judgemental sects though, mainly the pentecostals of which I am more than familiar with.

So basically, you're just taking what you want from Christianity and leaving the rest behind and then justifying that fact by saying that people interpret God wrong?

You can't do that and keep your credibility Whomod. With religious practices, it's either all or nothing--Not only that, YOUR interpretation and misrepresentation of what the religion (in this case, Christianity) really stands for means nothing. Saying that something's wrong with something that originated from God is one of the biggest fallacies I've ever heard. And it's just plain stupid coming from someone that proclaims himself Christian. You're a typing contradiction Whomod.

Anyway Whomod, if you think that titling yourself as Christian will buy you any more validity then you already hone—ESPECIALLY when you make exceptions with it, then you’re wrong.

Quote:

By the way, has Pariah have nothing better to do with his time than to run around to other message boards to see what people are saying about his gang.

This is one of the most juvenile things I've heard you say. But I'll roll along since I don't actually consider myself the sparkling example of maturity.

At least I nor the gang I hang out with obsesses itself with certain posters. "Unhealthy obsession" would be a good way to describe it. It must have taken Hatter many hours to aquire all of Dave's posting dates and origins.

And if I had something better to do with my time, I'd NEVER be posting on the boards.