Quote:

Darknight613 said:
Quote:

3) Remember thou keep holy the Lords day.

It's not actually called the Sabbath? Interesting.

Actually it is. In fact, that's something they've been using/saying at my church a lot, but it's more in terms of setting a day aside for resting period, not in conjunction with going to church. For example, the one senior pastor takes Mondays as his Sabbath and that's the day he spends with his daughter, who's in preschool.

I'm probably going to regret this, because I swore I wouldn't post ot this board again, but....

Animalman, they're right, you're not making sense at all. Pariah and Wonder Boy (and so has BSAMs the last however many pages) have answered your questions, ad nausiem, but you refuse to listen, or you don't know how to read, because they clearly spell it out so well that an idiot could read/understand it. I may not post on this board anymore, but I do read it and have seen you go on and on for [pages about stuff you don't know. I've seen you take scripture and other Christian things and twist them to suit your own needs.

that's all I have to say, flame me if you want, but don't expect me to get sucked into any flame war, or post here again.

It's a rented tux ok? I'm not going comando in another man's fatigues.