Oh look mommy, a dumbass.

Quote:

50 CENT SLAMS 'FAGGOTS'

50 CENT is risking the wrath of gay rights supporters following a controversial interview with PLAYBOY magazine.

The rapper is likely to follow in the footsteps of his mentors Dr Dre and Eminem, who have both come under fire in the past for anti-homosexual comments.

In the interview, 50 Cent is quoted as saying: "I ain't into faggots, I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced. I just don't go with gay people and kick it - we don't have that much in common. I'd rather hang out with a straight dude."

He added: "But women who like women, that's cool."

According to MTV News, the comments came after 50 admitted that his mother was bisexual.

"It's OK to write that I'm prejudiced," he said. "This is as honest as I could possibly be with you. When people become celebrities they change the way they speak. But my conversation with you is exactly the way I would have a conversation on the street. We refer to gay people as f****ts, as h**os. It could be disrespectful, but that's the facts."

Also in the interview, 50 tells of the first time he ever shot someone, discusses the times he has been shot as well as revealing plans to build a community centre for children.

Published: 11-03-2004-11-21

It really galls me when one minority participates in the marginalization of another.