This is off topic, so I'm not really expecting an answer (unless we start a new thread) but

Quote:

Batwoman said:

Revelation 4:11 tells us that God's motivation for creating all the things He created was because… He wanted to! All mankind was created by and for the pleasure of God. He loves us that much! These words testify to the fact that every single individual matters to God.

This doesn't really work. I mean, it doesn't defy logic or anything, but this argument has no strength. Just because someone or something creates another someone or something does not mean the creation is loved. Even more, just because someone or something creates a whole lot of things, doesn't mean each individual thing holds importance in the creator's eye.

Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Animalman said:
"While infertility is not an epidemic, it is a very common health problem in both men and women. According to the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) approximately 4.5 million couples experience infertility each year. This equates to approximately 1 in six couples in the United States."

I wouldn't define that as "so many" when trying to correlate distinction with homosexual couples' inability to have children. Especially since that number isn't a world-wide assesment. Furthermore, a single-digit percentage of America's infertile cases borderlines on nussaince(sp) moreso than a standing concern. If it was around say 25% percent averages for every country on the globe, that would make your argument more appropriately notable.

Actually, I'd argue that your argument isn't notable. At all. The question of whether or not infertile heterosexual couples are wrong or cursed isn't any more or less valid based on the number of couples.

The question is still valid whether it is 1,000,000 or 1,000,000,000, and you still haven't given an answer. All you've done is argue over the two most inconsequential words in his original question.