Oh it's back. Once again with the fascist patrol telling us that if we were to change we'd be acceptable. Thanks for the article Batwoman...but I have no intention of living a lonely bitter life like your own. I'm perfectly happy where I am. No tell me how any of the last two pages have anything to do with the introduction of gay marriage and how this might affect any of you in any real way. Yeah didn't think so. This bizarre need to have secular institutions conform to your definitions of God (two completely seperate bodies of thought...or at least they should be) is disgusting and arrogant.

I'm not going to get into it all again...there are pages upon pages of clear arguments in here. What I am going to ask is that if you people insist on posting to this topic, you provide realistic non religiously biased discourse. Your religious opinions have little to do with my reality, and hopefully the reality of the government. Law and religious convictions should never be entwined (outside of the legal right to practice any religion you should desire).

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!