Quote:

Wednesday said:
Actually, I'd argue that your argument isn't notable. At all. The question of whether or not infertile heterosexual couples are wrong or cursed isn't any more or less valid based on the number of couples.

The belief that homosexuals are cursed isn't a view that I keep. Although, I could reason with it since I feel that God wants us to make sacrifices and suffer for the sake of Him within our lifetimes. Being homosexual would just be another obstacle to overcome in my eyes. However, it's not my belief. I was just merely running along with its conversational development.

Quote:

The question is still valid whether it is 1,000,000 or 1,000,000,000, and you still haven't given an answer. All you've done is argue over the two most inconsequential words in his original question.

They're not inconsequential. Animalman made it clear that it was volume that dictated his concern with "so many". So I built on that.

I don't find this area of argument any more pliant than you do, I just feel Animalman's logic was rather flawed in this case.