Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Although, I could reason with it since I feel that God wants us to make sacrifices and suffer for the sake of Him within our lifetimes.

Then suffer already. Don't however expect the world to agree with you. I'm sure God has just as many issues with gay people as he does with little perverts obsessed with asian transexuals.

The fact that you all sit here and debate something that has little or no impact on your daily life...Fuck, I hate this thread. Everything in here is opinions on something that you all know nothing about, nor could you ever begin to comprehend.

If you are all so sure that God is going to smite me for my 'sins' than leave it up to Him. Do not sit here and declare yourselves moral authorities. I will never walk into a catholic church and call them down for the violent hypocricy they propogate...why should you all care this much over what I and my boyfriend might do?

I really hate this thread. I can't wait for the day when people look back and realize just how vile this sort of discussion really was.

Then why are you still here? Seriously, you say how much you hate this thread, yet you still come back and post to it, over and over again.

It's a rented tux ok? I'm not going comando in another man's fatigues.