Quote:

Pariah said:

It wouldn't be harmful as long as homosxuals refrained from sex. There are other ways to express love. Which was my point, which you seem to understand. Homosexual civil unions without the homosexuality I wouldn't have a problem with. But that's not the case, there's no abstainance in the past and there's none now. Not speaking legally, homosexual marriage, on its own, encourages sodomy and the view that there's nothing wrong with it--And there is. Especially with great volume.

Huh? You're hung up on where I put my cock? That's it? The sum of your argument? Holy shit.

Quote:

We do live as equals. By law you are afforded the same rights as everyone else--With the exception of certain marriage benefits because they are more promptu for straight couples, plus the marriage design wasn't meant to accomodate homosexual requisites. The actions of bigots don't represent the law as governed by the United States of America or the Canadian government.

Once again, marriage is a buisness transaction. People get married every day for status, for financial security and any number of non-child rearing reasons (including politics and public approval). If you are willing to deny gay marriage becasue it cannot biologicaly produce children...there are plenty of other targets that deserve your equal attention as well. If you're not willing to address them, then you have no buisness discussing this.

And I think you need to look up the word bigot. Your definition is way the fuck off.

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!