Quote:

Batwoman said:
As I said, that wont make a difference. If I person is depressed enough to kill themselves, regardless of their sexual choice then legalizing gay marriage wont change things. If tey don't talk to anyone and keep their feelings bottled up, then gay, straight, sick, healthy, whatever, they will kill themselves.

To say legalizing gay marriage will change this is just an excuse.

They won't get that depressed if society would grow up. If they didn't have to live in fear, if they didn't have to grow up feeling different...there would be nothing to bottle up and get depressed over. Legalizing marriage is a positive step in society to reducing the misplaced shame they are subjected to.

Like I said, you don't have to like it. But you have no buisness supressing it. You really think your something don't you (with your 'italicized for emphasis' choice)? The world would be a much better place if freedom of religion included the freedom from other's.

I know how you feel on the issue. But that doesn't make you right...and it certainly doesn't imply that I need to conform.

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!