Quote:

Pariah said:
Animalman's technique:

A) Make broad statement.

B ) Pathetically argue it's validity.

C) After someone of his own political stance points out its stupidity, make a 180 and agree with said poster.

D) When feeling threatened after someone actually argues his points, he'll take apart his entire post and analyze it piece by piece so as to over-explain it and then destroy its original contextualization.

E) Spontateously agree with other posters who don't agree with whom he's arguing with.

F) Use volley upon volley of ad hominem when he realizes that no one's buying it.

G) Repeat.

You really got me down.

Not only did you completely misinterpret Wednesday and my comments, you can't even come up with an inventive way of hiding the fact that you'd rather sling insults than have a discussion.

I did like reading through this list, though. I think my favorite part was when you described my agreeing with Klinton as "spontaneous", when he was specifically responding to one of my posts.

From now on, I'll make sure to spontaneously ignore your asinine comments.

Quote:

Batwoman said:
To say that a MAN and a WOMAN who can't have sex is the same as saying a MAN and another MAN or a WOMAN and another WOMAN, who don't have the components together in that relationship to bear their own children is the same?

I wasn't talking about heterosexuals that can't have sex. I was talking about heterosexual couples that can't have children. Medical reasons or not, the situation is the same as with a homosexual couple. Neither are capable of having children.

When I saw this part of the article(ad, banner, whatever) you posted:

"Look at the way life is created, whether it is an electric current, a kitten or a baby boy or girl. It takes both components, the male and female, connected, to make life."

I interpreted it as saying homosexuality is unnatural or without purpose, because it could not directly create a life(not an uncommon argument). As I said, I believe that kind of argument to be flawed, or hypocritical, because I've never heard anyone(in the modern era, at least) condemning infertile men or women, who share the same plight, as it relates to childbearing.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.