Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Can't really add much of anything new that I haven't already said before except me and the boyfriend have passed the 14yr mark. I can look at him after all these years & get that warm fuzzy feeling that has nothing to do with sex. Can't help but feel good about the love we share for each other.

Since everyone here saw fit to ignore your post, i'll just congrtatulate you on your relationship.

However do you manage what with your "choice" being all about wanton and immoral sex??!

congrats. I think that is the best revenge. Just live happy, despite all these bigots best efforts.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.