Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

It's basic sexual physiology for fuck's sake!

Show me a medical paper (and not a church endorsed piece of shit) that explains severe noteworthy 'health risks' and I will accept your argument.

Unfortunately, Klinton, there is medical evidence that indicates that anal sex can damage the sphincter and surrounding tissue. I cannot site the paper, but I have spoken with doctors who have told me that men, particularly those who have receptive anal intercourse over years' time with large objects and large penises, can exhibit a loss of sphincter control and tension as they get older (anal incontinence).

However, these remarks do not, on my part, condone agreement with Pariah's argument that anal sex is wrong because it can inflict damage on the human body.

As I said before, we as human beings engage in a number of potentially damaging behaviors without labeling them "wrong."

Furthermore, we know full well that women lose vaginal tension with repeated natural childbirths. Again, we're not going to label childbearing as "wrong" because it can inflict injury.

We all wear a green carnation.