Quote:

Pariah said:
Aw c'mon. Don't close the thread. If it the issue doesn't come up in this one again eventually, it'll just start up in another. I distinctly remember two other threads with this same subject and length. It'd be no matter.

I'm all for a brand new thread on the topic. I found this to be an interesting discussion at first, and it's annoying to have to sift through hudreds of idiotic trolling posts while trying to find some actual content.

In fact, the whole point of closing this thread would be to start a new one for seriously discussing same sex marirages with hopefully all the trolling hopefully over and done with - seriously, after 47 pages, surely everyone's gotten the trolling out of their system and we can begin anew.

Last edited by Darknight613; 2005-04-29 9:54 PM.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script