Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Thank you, Captain Sammitch.

Uh...Beardguy...you do realize that that was just forked tounge bullshit, right? You are not 'not-gay'...and until you atain that standard he will continue to judge you. The implications of his stament are that you are doing something wrong...something that you should quit.

Nothing to thank him for.

You wanna settle down? I said what I said. Nothing more, nothing less. No - I don't approve of it and I don't condone it. But I refuse to let that keep me from appreciating people for who they are. And if your identity is that wrapped up in something like sexual orientation, maybe there are some underlying problems going on.

Believe it or not, Klinton, I don't look sideways at every gay person I see. Some of my good friends are gay. Before I knew, they were perfectly ordinary, intelligent, talented people I enjoyed being around. After I knew, they were perfectly ordinary, intelligent, talented people I enjoyed being around. I don't appreciate them any less. I don't appreciate Beardguy or Jim J or you any less either. If you've got so much of a chip on your shoulder that you're convinced I can't care about you as a person and yet not approve of your choices, then you're the one with stuff you need to let go of. Be cool, dude.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ