Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
When someone uses the philosophy that equates homosexuality between consenting adults to polygamy or incest or pedophilia, it tells me a couple of things:

-they don't understand the vast majority of gays and the psychology of gay adults

Actually Jim, I understand your version on gay psychology just fine.

Quote:

It seems that comic books were the thing that brought most of us here in the first place. And it's no secret that comics are a major hobby to many gay and bi people. So I'm surprised at the lack of gay support that I often encounter here. There are times in this forum that I feel decidedly unwelcome as a gay man.

I know I've read a couple times from Darknight and Whomod that the majority of people here are to the right....And that's pretty much bullshit.

If you hadn't noticed in previous threads, you have an overwhelming amount of support here. You're usually arguing these points on gay marriage against one or two people. Not a barrage of dissent. On the other hand, we have a whole bunch of posters popping into these threads and making cracks about whoever's arguing against you as being homophobic or 'protesting too much'--And this is multiple people mind you.

Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
i am thinkin their point is by allowing what was considered unacceptable, by allowing 2 consenting adults to do as they choose, why not allow 3, or 4. why not allow consenting adults to do what is considered unacceptable as far as marriage is concerned

Last edited by Pariah; 2006-01-16 9:40 PM.