Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
gay marriage and str8 marriage both involve 2 spouses and 2 spouses only.

I don't see why that's so hard to get your head around.

It's not hard for me to get my head arround at all. It does however have nothing to do with my point. My point has to do solely with the legal merit. You can't say we demand the right to marry whome ever you want then out of the other side of your mouth say that another group can't. A homosexual may want to marry another man the same ass a man may want to marry more than one woman and more than one woman may want to marry the same man. You simply keep resorting back to teh simple fact that both gay marraige and hetero marriage have something in common wich is that they both involve 2 people, well hetero marraige and poygymy both involve two genders, there's a comparrison. Are you saying that you now WANT government to make a value judgement saying that even though a man truly loves two women and those woment both truly love him and they all want to get married they shouldn't be permitted to?

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k