Quote:

In a polygamist situation, are all the wives married to each other, or are they each singly and only married to the man?

I'm not exactly sure to be honest, but I think they are all married to the man, but the arument could be, why should a woman be kept from marrying the man she "loves" just because he's allready married if he and his current wife both consent?

Quote:

Are there millions and millions of potential polygamists who wish make polygamy legal? We know there are millions of gays. It's a legit question, I'm not asking it to be cheeky.

I didn't take it as cheeky. I'm really not sure how many "closet" polygimists are out there. You may want to look at adultureres as "closet" polygimists after all they were born with teh desire to love multiple women. I don't think however that if you're going to make a civil rights argument you want to do so on teh basis of numbers. It's an arbitrary precident. Do you base civil rights on a percentage of people or a round number like a million?

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k