Quote:

Pariah said:
What the hell are you trying to say with your "some are" speech?

I'll restate my point: If you were to title someone, who decided they were homosexual, as always gay (or "born gay if you wish), then you'd have no choice but to say that particular individuals who have an urge to kill people have always been killers even before they killed someone--You'd even have to say this to people who fought the urge down. My point here is not to say homosexuals kill people (as you tried to deceptively imply), but rather show you an example that makes it more clear on how you're misunderstanding the situation...Perhaps purposefully.

You're playing semantics.
By definition a killer is someone who has killed, whereas by definition a homosexual is either someone who has sex with the same gender or is attracted to the same gender.
Someone who is a born killer as you say I would label a "psychopath," "sociopath," or whatever term fits their particular profile and actions.
So, if I knew someone was born with this "killer gene" I would be always careful and watchful around them and not trust them to change their brain chemistry, and if I knew someone with a "gay gene" I wouldn't waste my time trying to make them straight.

Bow ties are coool.