Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
I don't know why I'm bothering to even respond.

Becuase you're insecure in your position and have to constantly prove to people that you're right about your blind stupidity.

Quote:

Killing is an action, a killer is someone who does that action. Gay/homosexual is a preference/attraction. Your point would only stand if I said buttfucker or carpetmuncher.

Wrong again. I have already stated repeatedly that "Killer" is comparable to "homosexual" in that particular individuals carry the urge according to scientists who continually say our genes control everything about us. Because of this, it can be used in the same way the word "homosexual" does in that it's constantly asserted that they've been that way their entire lives. So, again, by your logic, killers have always been killers even before they killed--Or even if they fought off the urges--Just as homosexuals have always been homosexual even before they decided what they were--Or even if they never acted upon those urges you say that were ingrained upon them.

I'll spell it out a whole lot more clearly for you, because you're obviously straining to avoid it: Homosexuality is just as much based on action as killing is. Thus, your attempted wrongful use of the word is what kills your argument.

Quote:

And once again you are trying to draw parallels between homosexuality and a form of mental perversion. You did this before saying pedophile was the same thing as being gay and now you're saying equating the urge to kill with sexual desires.

I've already long since recognized that the acts are different, but that doesn't mean the urges aren't overtly related through mental disorder.

Quote:

You, Pariah, and people like you are the true deviants in this world. You're a hateful, spiteful little boy who wants the world to fall into your hateful, angry view. Well it won't happen. If you look at history, eventually more positive things win out in the end.

WOW.