Quote:

Pariah said:

That's so stupid. That's even more stupid than "stupid" can be described as "stupid". Homosexuals have the legal ability to marry whatever male or female they choose as long as the sex they choose is opposite of theirs. That alone disproves your fallacious context of describing how "rights" are involved in the marriage arrangement.

Which is like saying you can order anything off the menu as long as its chicken noodle soup.

Quote:

Marriage has nothing to do with rights and everything to do with more efficiently organizing the population and its growth.

1. infertile men and women marry all the time.
2. if population growth is your aim then multiple partners, as shown in the bible, is the best way to go.

Quote:

The simple truth is that the institution of marriage actually works through the binding agreement of a male and female and not m/m or f/f.

and you can show me statistics on a generation of gay married couples held up against straight couples?

Quote:

Gay marriage would unecessarily cause higher tax increase.

????
Quote:

That affects everyone dumbass. Assigning tax cuts for straight couples at least has pay off through the potential and/or definite production of offspring for whom that money could be used for. Because homosexuals don't have the obstacle of unexpected pregnancy, they have all the time in the world to save up and adopt or artificially inseminate themselves. They're never gonna be caught unawares like straights.

i think that's the dumbest point ever. blind people are more likely to get hit by a car than a sigthed person, should they be the only ones allowed to have medical insurance?

Quote:

That was beautiful r3x. Do you take lessons from Jesse Jackson? Beardguy maybe?

so you avoid the actual point and make a personal attack?

Quote:

The institution of marriage has absolutely nothing to do with love. You're confusing legal contracts with traditions.

tradition isn't always a good thing.
Long tradition of women not being allowed to vote, of cheating spouses being stoned, of witch trials and iquisitions, of slavery, racism, sexism, crime, war, poverty, etc.
If you want to deny someone a chance to be happy in life based on some potential, and baseless, tax reason then I will have to again point out that you are a pathetic human being.

Bow ties are coool.