Quote:

Pariah said:
I thought you said your mom was Catholic. Why would she be pissed at a denominational scandel?

Because "he has done a lot of good in this city." I asked for examples and she gave me, "megachurches." And I asked wtf a megachurch is and she said, "a church with a congregation of thousands." I asked why that was a good thing (because large mobs often times are BAD things) and she changed the subject like G-Man and I asked for a better example of the "many things" he did and she said something about small churches being part of the bigger New Life church and all these people finding god... so I countered with how so many of the New Lifers are hypocrytical ho-beasts that punch their 'get in heaven free' card each week and it is just fitting that the biggest of the ho-beasts was outted and things got confusing and we both gave up and I went to bed.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"