Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Sneaky, my problem with that really is this: No matter what gains Gays get in terms of rights... they can always be taken away again. It all boils down to :

A ) That ONE damn line in the bible.

B ) Money.

First of all: It's not "one damn line."

Second of all: You have just as much rights as a straight person (please bare in mind that marriage is not a right).

Third of all: I don't recall any of the court sessions or senate referendums in which the Bible was used as a factor.

Finally: What the hell does money have to do with anything aside from your childish attempt at sounding counter-culture?

First : It is MAINLY that " damn line."

Second : If Marriage is not a right, what is it, then?

Third : If The Bible is not used as a factor, then why are so many Christians and Catholics against Gay marriage, then?

Fourth : As I stated before, nearly all politicians are going to vote against gay marriage because they either got elected by taking a stance against gay marriage, or they know that if they campaign for it, they will damage their political career. Or end it.

Thus, Money comes into play.. Politicians love their big paychecks and the good life it brings, and thus, they do not want to give it up by voting for something that could cause their political career harm.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.