I wonder what psychological illness would describe liberal schmucks hell-bent on attempting to discredit and insult conservatives, using pseudo-scientific language.

It amazes me how liberals see conservativism as a mental disease, while they label all the liberal decadence they promote as a something normal and positive.

Liberal decadence plagues our society, and warps standards to create sympathy for homosexuality, drug addiction and violent criminals, alienated teenagers who shoot up their high schools, rude and vulgar pop culture, and anything-goes sex (as if sex between a man and a woman were not enough for anyone) and rationalizes these actions with the same pseudo-science they use to bash conservatives.

While racism is common among the uneducated, there are certainly many highly educated racists as well.
One that comes to mind is William Shockley, who won the Nobel Prize in physics, who was a key part of developing the transistor circuit that replaced vaccuum tubes in electronic technology during the 1950's, later in his life put forth a theory that blacks are genetically inferior to whites and other races.

But for politically correct reasons, Shockley's theories are shunned by the global science community. Not because his theories are disproven, but that for reasons of controversy, they are pejudicially not even considered. A similar theory came out in a book titled The Bell Curve in the early 1990's. (The book also says that whites/Europeans are inferior in intelligence to Asians. )

So while I think that all races are at more or less the same intelligence level, and that there are geniuses of every race, I likewise feel saying racists are less intelligent is just another way to slander a group of people whose ideas you don't like. Something liberals are very good at.