Whomod,

This isn't a political issue. The comments about Republicans being racists were labelled as possible generalities. In many cases, it's not political ideaologies that make people racist. Most racist politicians already have their stereotypes and bigtries long before they take power.

Dave,

Are you listening to yourself? One guy shoots off his mouth and you're blaming all liberals for it. I'd challenge you on it, but since you don't seem to care about debate but prefer to take hit and run pot-shots at people, I don't feel like wasting any more time on you beyond this comment. I don't respect you enough to give you anything else.

PenWing,

I'm also Jewish and I'm also disturbed by the Malaysian Prime Minister's anti-semitic comments. However, in all fairness, I have to say that during his speech, he urged non-violent tactics as opposed to terrorism. Of course, that won't stop some nutjob from taking his words out of context and spilling innocent blood in the name of prejudice.

Although on a ligher note, I couldn't help coming up with this funny mental image.

"Gee, Rabbi Brain, what are we doing tonight?"

"The same thing we do every night, Rabbi Pinky...TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"