[QUOTE]Yes, I did see that you challenged Whomod for his harsh rhetoric. Although you didn't make the personal accusations toward him that you did to me, that my opinion is basically "not worthy" of serious response (in your subjective opinion).

Well, you can't really judge somebody's tone accurately on a message board (and if I were to put in emoticons or smileys, I doubt I would have been taken seriously). I was pretty annoyed at whomod for turning this thread into a political debate, but I was also annoyed with you for taking one loudmouth's rant as (what I saw at the time to be) an excuse for slamming all liberals. Combined with what I perceived as a snub on your part in the partisnaship thread, and remebering past instances where you seemed to be doing the same (and the aforementoned bad week I've been having, which has actually gotten worse), I ended up using you as an outlet for my frustration. I'm not denying I was wrong, but I hope you'll at least understand where I was coming from.

As for the personal accusation, you've rubbed me the wrong way in the past, and some past comments you've made have genuinely insulted me (although you probably didn't mean to), whereas whomod has never done so. So maybe I was painting you a darker shade than whomod, and for that, I also apologize. But I hope you can see where I'm coming from, and that we now understand each other a little better.

Deal?