Spider-Man 2 is my main one right now, I will have to go back and finish off the last levels of both Prince of Persia and Viewtiful Joe sometime though

Currently trying to get my nads on God of War, then sometime I'll have to plug my PS2 back in, go back over my old uncompleted games and finish Onimusha 3, Transformers [Megatron is a real bitch, I could barely scratch the bastard], finally have a go at Final Fantasy 7 again [I tried it twice about 3 years ago but never even beat the first scorpion boss], and then inbetween getting loads of new games I'll have to trek back to MGS3 and try collecting all the noisy frogs for the stealth suit and stun-kill all the bosses for their special armours

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim