Quote:

backwards7 said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Darknight613 said:
It's interesting how a good deal of what I'm reading here is what people say Islam says it stands for, and little about what Islam itself actually says it stands for.

This is why I think it's unfair to have a discussion about Islam without any Muslims. After all, for every other discussion we've had around here, we've had representatives of a certain POV to speak for their side.

I'll speak for the Muslims. *trying to keep a straight face*

I have read the Koran twice and I am currenly reading through it for a third time. There are passages in the book that leave little hope that relationships between Jews and Muslims can be anything other than strained.

Darknight613 is a Jewish man and yet he has it in him to seek an understanding of a religion which has tenets that are contrary to his own beliefs.

If there were more people like him representing world religions and less willfully ignorant people, such as yourself, who go on to use their ignorance as a platform for spreading prejudice, then the world would be a better place.

Douchebag. Yes you backwards. you're a fucking moron. always have been. If you and dk and whoever else you want to pick went over to any country with a muslim majority.....really went into the heart of the country, not just a major city or a tourist attraction like Cairo or Constantinople....they would slice your little bitch bodies up and laugh about it. Then they would talk about peace. You dickless son of a bitch. I haven't hit another man in awhile but I'd be willing to make an exception for you bitch. Have a nice day!