Quote:

Wonder Boy said:

If you go beyond politely responding to the issue discussed, make angry and personal remarks that are completely unnecessary and divert from the issue at hand, prepare to be called the abrasive jerk you've proven yourself to be.

Personal remarks? Abrasive jerk? I must have missed my post where I called you a complete moron because I don't remember making angry personal remarks, just scripture and reasoning. You, however, are ready to yell persecution when anybody dares challenges your fragile belief system. Yes, I challenged you because you did not back up your reasoning with scripture. Just because you say it's there doesn't mean I have to blindly believe you. People like you are the reason there are so many people in the dark on things because you flip out when people demand a rational explanation. And notice, I didn't have to go to so called "biblical scholars" to back up my belief. I went straight to scripture.

Talk about not noticing the rafter in your eye...

Quote:

Wonder Boy said to Klinton:

Your opinions, on the other hand, are derived solely from your uninformed opinions, your gay lifestyle, and your pathetic attempts to change Biblical scripture that clearly condemns homosexuality, so as to rationalize your gay lifestyle is not in contradiction with the Bible, and smear anyone who points out the Biblical standard which clearly has the most strenuous condemnation of homosexuality, an act grouped with adultery, murder, and blasphemy.

And with that, I'd rather not respond to your posts to this topic anymore.

You launched an attack on me, and I defended myself. I'd rather not waste my time continuing to respond to your poisonous rhetoric.

...maybe you were talking about yourself in the first quote? Klinton being homosexual has nothing to do with this debate. It's exactly what I was saying above. When anyone challenges you you flip out and go for the low blow thinking we'll just give in.

Now I'm done dealing with you. Get a life and lets get this thread back to what it was originally intended to be a discussion for: Islam.