Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

PenWing said:
Pariah, did you ever watch Highlander, the TV series? There were these guys called watchers, and they watched the immortals though history?

Well, the only difference between the watchers and my people, is that we unfortunately had to experience the history.

This isn't good enough PenWing.

Pariah, the crusades were the Christian equivalent of Islamic Jihad. Nothing more, nothing less. It's best you let of it, because history has proven this. Just because the Church won't admit it, that doesn't mean the rest of the world is wrong. It means the Church has too much pride. Something the Church isn't supposed to have at all.

Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

The IRA are Catholic and have been pretty much in the same vein as the Iraqi insurgents.

What the hell does anything have to do with the IRA? They haven't committed any acts of terrorism. And they're not all Christian either--And if they have committed any acts of terrorism, I highly doubt it was over the subject of Christianity.

Of course the IRA is partly to do with religion. They're Irish Catholic. England is not. Half the problems between the Irish and the English are religious. And, yes, the IRA was a major terrorist organization. This is old news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>