Quote:

PenWing said:
Pariah, the crusades were the Christian equivalent of Islamic Jihad. Nothing more, nothing less. It's best you let of it, because history has proven this. Just because the Church won't admit it, that doesn't mean the rest of the world is wrong. It means the Church has too much pride. Something the Church isn't supposed to have at all.

Where has it been proven that it was a "Jihad"? You haven't given me anything to work with.

Quote:

Pariah said:
Of course the IRA is partly to do with religion. They're Irish Catholic. England is not. Half the problems between the Irish and the English are religious. And, yes, the IRA was a major terrorist organization. This is old news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army

WHOOPS!!

Sorry. I confused "IRA" with "NRA".

Actually, the main problem between England and Ireland isn't so much about religion as it is about old grudges Ireland has with the Brits regarding past oppression. The real religious friction is between Northern Ireland and Eastern Ireland.

Quote:

magicjay said:
Could you elaborate, please?

I shouldn't have to. Needless to say you're a stereotyping generalizing fuckwit in that you proclaim everyone who went to war, from America, as Christian and fighting with Christian intent.