Quote:

Pariah said:
More like ill-educated lunacy. But that caters to you just fine.

I know you are, but what am I?

Quote:

I see. So essentially your defending murderers. That's great. That's fuckin' great. The insurgents may be "defending their homeland", but the war is over, and they're getting their own people killed. If you don't want to recognize that and just latch ont this ideal of 'Americans are bad, everyone else, no matter who, is good', then you can fuck off.

Had you posted the first part of that paragraph then its clear that wasn't my intention to defend either. I was simply making an analogy between killer-christians and killer-muslims.

Quote:

"In the past", we did nothing to hurt them except respond to their offenses. Other that that, all of their animosity towads us was/is undergrounded and hate-inspired.

No. We actually started things by going over there and imposing our will and our money.
Quote:

WHAT. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT????
This wasn't about freeing the Iraqi people. This was about establishing our own security and, as an ulterior, with the rebuilding of Iraq, a gaining of a possible ally in an otherwise hostile middle-east.

You just wanted to get that out of your system didn't ya?

see my above point.

Quote:

They're not super-villians? How so?

they're not plotting global dominition (But Bush is ), they're not robbing banks. They have motives beyond just being evil.
Quote:

They kill mass amounts of innocents; how long before they they qualify, by your standards, as a villain?

actually that sounds like a politician.

Quote:

Exactly. I didn't. Review.

okay, Pariah

Bow ties are coool.