Quote:

the G-man said:
I don't anyone has said it never happens, only that[

[1]it doesn't happen enough
    [2] a lot of the religions' leaders (though not all) seem to, at best, fail to condemn the violence or, at worst, actively encourage it.

Either way, I think those comments merited my taking the time to post the article that I did - just to show that it does happen, although I'll agree that it doesn't happen often enough - which seems to have been overlooked on account of people apparently thinking I'm making an accusation when I'm not.

I'm now no longer addressing any comments or debate about which RKMBers have said what. That wasn't the intent of my original post. I've addressed G-Man and Pariah only because it seemed to be necessary in order to clarify my statement. I've done that, and there's nothing else to be said about it.

Did anyone actually read the article, just out of curiosity? 'Cause that's what I want to talk about, not the mindset of the RKMBs.

Last edited by Darknight613; 2005-11-20 8:45 PM.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script