Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

the G-man said:
Even if you magically get a cease fire between Israel and every other middle eastern country, how will that stop honor killings, which are murders of young women for failing to remain suitably chaste under Islamic law.

Especially when such killings occur in Islamic nations not located in the middle east, for example, Indonesia?

Quote:

r3x reply:

that's not how you write a fake reply.

Quote:

Try to put this into context! The religion that's situated in that region is just in the middle of a harsh section of the world. So you can't judge it so scathingly G-bitch.

i don't think i can remember asking to have anything put into context. also i never use the word scathingly, it seems too gay.
see, my point that you're trying to mock is that the region is harsh and if it were christians there as the dominant faith, then they would be brutal too because the bible has just as many things about violence and killing as the koran does.
my problem is with the assertion that islam itself is violent and hellbent on killing everyone. if that were the case then something big and a worldwide fullscale war would've happened by now.
from the muslims i've known, they said jihad is more about fighting invaders, not terrorism against non-believers outside your home. meaning they must see us as invaders and a threat to them. i think we should look at the motives of people to understand things better.

Bow ties are coool.