Quote:

the G-man said:
So, let's recap: When an ex-Muslim appeared at the University of Pittsburgh, Muslim groups tried to have her speech shut down.

Many people protest many things and many people don't want someone to speak about something they don't like.
Quote:

And they made it clear that if they had the power, and US law were written according to shari’a, Hirsi Ali would not simply be prohibited from speaking.

so you're complaining that someone is saying that they would kill if it were only legal to do so?
What about abortion doctors who are threatened daily, some of whom are actually killed?
I find any violence abhorrent, you obviously like to pick and choose which religion to focus on.

Quote:

According to the president of the Johnstown Islamic Center, Imam Fouad ElBayly, she’d be dead.

And Bush is a fucking retard, doesn't mean he speaks for me. So this fucking retard imam doesn't speak for every one in his faith.

Quote:

And in a perfect example of the bizarre disconnect between reality and the shiny happy multicultural world of the media, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review calls this a “debate on religious freedom.”

Well it's not a debate on religious freedom. the woman is in fact not being religious, it is a free speech issue. and she has every right to speak, and these people have a right to protest, i just hope they are being grandiose in their comments, they don't seem like real threats.
And we live in a multicultural world because we live in a world of many cultures. get used to it, g-man. there are many races, many creeds, we can either keep blowing each other up or we can reach an understanding and learn to balance things.
perhaps once evolution breeds out people like you.
Quote:

Fucking reporters.

on this i agree. reporters, especially tv reporters, and especially fox news reporters are scum who miss the noble part of their job to get sensational stories.

Bow ties are coool.