Quote:

Food Eater Lad said:
She is fat, she once posted that she was 154 pounds in high school. She said that they asked her to be a cheerleader. I told her that what they really wanted from a 154lb girl was a mascot.

She is a fat, unemployed ex telemarketer. There is nothing worse that you can say about a person than that.

Fact # 1: I may be fat, but I'm not a fucking moron.

Fact # 2: I have a job, asshole.

Fact # 3: The skinny, ugly, couldn't-get-laid-if-he-paid-for-it UBER WHITE BOY GEEK was the team mascot.

Fact # 4: You've claimed in several different DCMB posts that you're one-half Irish, one-half Romani and one-half Italian. How the FUCK does THAT work? What are you going to be next, one-half Border Collie?

FEL, if you're NOT "Caitlin O'Malley - Bitch Grrl" too, then how come BOTH of you pull the same shitty stunts (insults, lies, evasions) when someone call you on your bullshit? Why do you BOTH have the EXACT same posting "style"? Although it is nice of your alt ID to acknowledge that I am a writer, I'm not a "failed screenwriter / retcon king / need to rewrite the Golden & Silver Age & Crisis on Infinite Earths" like some hacks I know of.

BTW, since patch WOULDN'T (not couldn't, WOULDN'T, as in "too lazy to bother) find any instances where I wrote that Cait was "a beauty", both YOU and he have to take ALL your alt IDs on Yahoo and leave the Marvels of SHAZAM.

Too bad. So sad. Bye-bye. You WON'T be missed there.