Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
...unlike Rove outing agents secretly to reporters)

You're trying to change the subject to Rove?

Why not just admit you've lost?

Seriously... MEM... its okay to--once in a while--admit that people on "your" side make mistakes.

For example, I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that Foley was hypocrite, even though he was a Republican. Same with the guys that got caught cozying up to Abramoff.

Really, its not so bad. You don't have to be a blind partisan 24/7, MEM. Once in a while you can put down the talking points.

Ah so now we've come to the part where you once again declare I'm a blind partisan despite the times I've admitted that people on "my" side make mistakes or that my party isn't perfect.

What you skipped over to make an untrue personal attack (talk about changing the subject) was...

Quote:

As I pointed out though, for Edwards to order one of his guys to call up Walmart to throw the Edwards name at them doesn't make sense. Edwards status as an outspoken Walmart critic wouldn't have gotten him what he wanted.
We're left with Walmart saying one of Edwards people used his name. Edwards says he nor his wife told no one to do that. Unless the volunteer has said otherwise, this allegation really has no evidence to suggest that Edwards is lying.

Now I'll admit that partisans such as yourself have a nice little story that makes Edwards look bad as long as you don't linger on the details or evidence.

Fair play!