Quote:

Animalman said:
By the way, I think Chris Oakley has a challenger for the "I'm always wrong about sports" award.

My original thoughts on San Antonio were right. My thoughts on Dallas being the bigger threat were right.

No reverse psychology here. Both should be seven game series. I like Nash, so that one is more of a hope. As for Miami, they're healthy, and Detroit isn't. But, their dumbass assistant coach was on the radio this morning, and when asked the difference between this year's Heat and last, he said last year the Pistons won because the Heat were hurt. The Pistons thrive on that stuff. It motivates them to have the world against them, and that's what I've been hearing and reading, that Miami will win. They've been playing great, and after the way Detroit almost got beaten by a one man show in the last round, it would make sense to go with Miami.

But, in reality, I'm just not going to get my hopes up. Like with the Tigers, I'd rather sit back and enjoy the show than worry about making bold predictions. I have enough to worry about as it is, I don't need to obsess over sports as well.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>