Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Like Starsky & Hutch & the Dukes of Hazzard, the one thing that should not be changed is the car!
The cars are iconic and are the most recognisable aspect of all these shows!

I agree to a point. KITT should have a body that closely resembles the Trans AM from the show, but it doesn't have to be an exact replica. There must be an American made car that looks something like it today. And I also think the car should have some "Bond" car built in features, like a hidden rocket booster, spikes for traction, and few other small gadgets. I liked the idea of morphing the car for Super Persuit, but I can see how most people would not, however I do think the spoiler should adjust to the speed of the car. And of course, there has to be the red light on the nose.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>