Quote:

the G-man said:
Here's the main point, however, Ray.

no, fuckhead. you don't get the point because you shift things around and ignore what's said so you can "correct" us.

Quote:

Even if we were to concede your "Bush is an idiot" premise, it seems as if that's all you've got.

Take your stance on Biden. You haven't named a single thing about the man's policies or record that appeal to you. At best you've said (paraphrasing) that he's more dignified that Bush.

look, assface. the question was asked "are there any democrats you'd like to see run." i had recently seen biden in an interview where he gave this very long and interesting rundown on iraq. more than "they hate us for our freedom" he explained the cultural problems going back generations. so i threw his name in there.
you whined that he made a comment about indians in dunkin doughnuts. and i posted his video response. as i said in my first post, i don't know the man's complete history and i was just kicking his name in because of that interview and because throughout the program he said a lot of smart things. i want my president to at least read at an adult level and communicate well.

Quote:

You consider Bush an idiot.

going only by his interviews, press conferences, statements, actions.
i haven't looked at his christian heart though.

Quote:

Therefore, you've said, in effect, that you like Biden simply because he's more dignified than an idiot.

um, ok. i said a smart president would be a refreshing change after the idiocy of bush.

Quote:

And, when anyone criticizes Biden here, rather than point out something positive about Biden you again fall back on (paraphrasing) "yeah, well, I still think Bush is an idiot.")

i posted biden's video response. which is better to have him defend himself then do your approach and post some long ass op-ed or rewrite what people say to misrepresent them.
i realize you don't have this option because when bush defends himself its word salad.

Quote:

So, again, when push comes to shove on Biden, the best you come up with is that (paraphrasing) he's better than an idiot.

That's not exactly a ringing endorsement is it?

you're an idiot. and a "major asshole" who can "go fuck yourself."

those are cheney quotes, by the way.

Bow ties are coool.