Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
In case anyone misinterpreted what r3x29yz4a said:

I even said I like Biden and consider him one of the more eligible Democrat candidates, with a good understanding of military and foreign policy, who as an opposition voice to Bush, at least offers constructive criticism and alternative policies.
I largely agreed with you and said Biden is a decent candidate.

And for that, you launched into one of your characteristic infantile tantrums, and called me a "fuckface", "asshole", and made some wild assumptions about my choice of underpants.

If you want a little respect, r3x, why don't you try debating on the merits of the issue, instead of grade-school insults?

I implied you wore panties but haven't insulted you here otherwise. I'm taking issue with G-bitch because he took a comment I made on another thread, quoted it here and now claims that we can only discuss Biden. However my initial comment that he used compared him to Bush but G-cunt is trying as he always does to manipulate the conversation to make it easier on him.
Quite frankly, I'm not in the mood for his shit, and i'm not letting him get away with his bullshit.

Bow ties are coool.